Buying Package 2: Hourly fee - $100 per hour - Buyer - Palace Realty Inc. Real Estate Services - Powered by Discuz!

Mike Guo's Real Estate Services

Forgot Password
 Register
Search
View: 7717|Reply: 0

Buying Package 2: Hourly fee - $100 per hour [Copy Link]

Post on 2013-05-21 09:06:32 |All Posts
Program:
Fees:
The fee will be collected when the services are provided, regardless of whether a sale occurs. Mike will rebate all of the commission that Mike receives from the Seller back to the buyer.
5 |( Q! _5 f# n8 k9 \: ~7 n5 I! B  B
An hourly fee of $100 per hour will be collected for each hour of service. The minimum order is half hour. The amount of responsiblity will depend on what services are ordered by the buyer.
Z: Z: l'Q0

An agreement, which states the above rebate and the per offer fee, will besigned by both parties.
% d& g0 n/ `/ m)j" h( ^
Note:
3 g7 I- H+ z* H8 j6 ]: c5J% c
1.The tax (GST) on the commission will not be given back (They are collected bythe tax authority).
2.Mike enter your email into the MLS® automatic email notification system to search for the property you need. However, you will arrange appointment withseller's representative to see the property. This process takes approximately 15-30 minutes.
3. Closing paper work takes two hours, this fee is required after subject removal. For presale units with completion that is more than one year away, the closing paper work takes three hours.
0 Z9 c# K& B! I. C* H'E

*Not intended to induce breach of existing agency relationships.
* o- ?/ f5 s' A- \( K"Y  R
z
*Rate applies for most commonly seen transactions only. If the transaction isdifferent from a usually purchase agreement, a different rebate rate may apply.
2 |4 _9 W8 P+ K
*For details, please call to confirm. 604-230-9898