Buying Package 1 - 0.5%* - Buyer - Palace Realty Inc. Real Estate Services - Powered by Discuz!

Mike Guo's Real Estate Services

Forgot Password
 Register
Search
View: 11594|Reply: 0

Buying Package 1 - 0.5%* [Copy Link]

Post on 2012-03-14 20:18:46 |All Posts
Program:
Fees:
The buyer will not pay Mike. Mike will rebate majority of the commission that Mike receives from the Seller back to the buyer.
5 |( Q! _5 f# n8 k9 \: ~7 n5 I! B  B
(Mike only keeps 0.5% of the sales price (minimum $2800) as commission. For a$500000 property, if the seller pays the most seen commission of 3.255/1.1625,Mike will rebate approximately $5400 to the buyer)
! }3 D9 g9 R% l9 Z: Z: l'Q0 H

An agreement, which states the above rebate and the per offer fee, will besigned by both parties.
% d& g0 n/ `/ m)j" h( ^
Note:
3 g7 I- H+ z* H8 j6 ]: c5J% c
1.The tax (HST) on the commission will not be given back (They are collected bythe tax authority).
2.Mike will enter your email into the MLS® automatic email notification system to search for the property you need. However, you will arrange appointment withseller's representative to see the property.

3 J, W# _' W, m* ]. h
1 N; Q; W. I8 }% e, ?8 P7 l
4 {% l3 d% N$ E9 {6 _"z
Detailed Process:
' q! _, w, @6 }& j% M: ?: {
1. Contact Mike to put your criteria into MLS® auto email system for free. Soyou will receive automatically generated email messages informing newly listedproperties matching your criteria(also properties that just got a pricereduce).
0 _2 q& _7 w- ~6 p) z%k2 U  @8 E
    For showings, you may visit their open house to view the property without buyer's agent accompanying you If you want me to accompany you to showings, a charge of $30/hour+GST will be charged at time of showing. If you want me to just book the appointment for you, it will be $7.5+GST per appointment.

. O1 L. p# U5 V, c* I5 n  R, K. m
; P9 j" Y. O1 [0f& |
2. After finding the property that interests you, you can contact Mike to getyou more information for the property (include recent sale information near theproperty).  I will supply the detailed information and give youapproximate estimate market value for the property. You may make an offer forthe property.
"]2 r* f8 _: X  x% a% ^
; \, o9 B2 d0 N8 M5 V! [* t
3. When an offer is accepted we will continue with the contract. I will checkthe land title and the property disclosure statement with you. I will also handyou the strata documents if it’s a strata property.
! x0 C. w; c) y/ R0 t#L  F$ _
# {# \) {" f4 N4 \# q
4. I will guide you through the buying process and answer your questions.
/ f8 |" x3 ?)r  c5 y0 ?% G. d$ H
0 Z9 c# K& B! I. C* H'E

*Not intended to induce breach of existing agency relationships.
* o- ?/ f5 s' A- \( K"Y  R
*Rate may change without notice.
5 M) A! j2 L( B9 I+ [" z
*Rate applies for most commonly seen transactions only. If the transaction isdifferent from a usually purchase agreement, a different rebate rate may apply.
2 |4 _9 W8 P+ K
*For details, please call to confirm. 604-230-9898

Mike Guo
Cell: 604-230-9898   Fax: 778-328-3710   Emal: Mike9898@hotmail.com
Palace Realty Inc.
2300-2850 Shaughnessy St, Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6K5

Props Report

Palace Realty Inc. Real Estate Services

GMT-8, 2018-01-23 06:02 , Processed in 0.040473 second(s), 6 queries , Apc On.

Palace Realty Inc. - The information displayed is for reference only. Palace Realty Inc is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information. This is not an offering for sale.